Close

Reference: 780420129122

Brand: Nuance

Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 13 Win Email Delivery

You will receive your license key via email upon receipt of payment (check your spam and junk folders if not received) Supports microphones built into many laptops. Let your voice do all the typing. Dragon, the world’s best-selling speech recognition software, lets you dictate documents, search the web, email and more on your computer — quickly and...

Price $195.00
More
Instant email delivery

Reference: 018059043855

Brand: Nitro

NITRO Pro 10 PDF File Creator Editor 1PC Email Delivery

A great alternative Nitro PDF Pro delivers a feature-rich, robust PDF experience. The result is a highly proficient application that costs a fraction of Adobe, but also provides customers with the support they need. LIFETIME LICENSE - NEVER PAY AGAIN Download and Official Product Key is provided. INSTANT EMAIL DELIVERY - Super Fast Delivery...

Price $100.00
More
Email delivery
All best sellers
  • Payments

Payments

Microsoft 365 Business Standard 1Yr Win/MAC (DOWNLOAD)

KLQ-00210
$205.00
Tax included
Quantity
Email delivery

Description

Enjoy a fully installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets, iPad® and Android™ tablets, and most mobile devices. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.

You can count 2-in-1 Windows devices, such as the Microsoft Surface Pro, as either a PC or a tablet.

Email and calendars icon, learn about business-class email with Office 365

Email and calendars

Tooltip with details about compatibility of previous versions of Outlook with Office 365For subscriptions that do not include the fully installed Office applications: Users can connect the following versions of Outlook to their business-class email, so they can use the rich client application they already know: the latest version of Outlook, Outlook 2013, and Outlook 2011 for Mac. Previous versions of Outlook, such as Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2007, may work with Office 365 with reduced functionality. This compatibility with Outlook does not include the Exchange Online Kiosk or Office 365 Enterprise K1 plans.

Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser. Get a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150 MB.

File storage and sharing icon, learn about collaborating on Office files from anywhere

File storage and sharing

OneDrive for Business gives each user 1 TB of OneDrive storage that can be accessed from anywhere, on any device. Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.

Online conferencing icon, learn how to make online meetings and teamwork easy with Office 365

Hub for teamwork

Connect your teams with Microsoft Teams in Office 365, where chat, content, people, and tools live together, so your teams have instant access to everything they need.

Empower your firstline workforce with Microsoft Teams to plan schedules, assign tasks and connect to other work-related apps and resources.

Yammer icon, learn about keeping your company connected with Yammer

Corporate social network

Yammer collaboration software and business applications allow your employees to connect with the right people, share information across teams, and organize around projects so they can go further, faster. 

SharePoint icon, learn about creating a team site to keep team documents organized

Intranet and team sites

Inform and engage your organization and connect people to content, expertise, and processes with team sites. Tell your story with beautiful communication sites.

Office Online icon, learn about free Office Online apps

Office Online

Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from a browser. 

Work management icon, learn how to organize your team with Microsoft Planner

Work management

Planner makes it easy for your team to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what you’re working on, and get updates on progress.

Sway icon, learn about creating and sharing interactive presentations with Sway

Professional digital storytelling

With Sway, a new Office 365 app, you can easily create engaging, interactive web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings and more—right from your phone, tablet, or browser. Sways are easy to share and look great on any screen.

Search icon, learn about discovering new and relevant information and people with Office Delve

Intelligent search and discovery

Unlock creativity in your organization with search across Office 365 based on personalized insights. Discover content and expertise with the power of the Microsoft Graph, using your connection and collaboration patterns. Access intelligent search across a range of experiences, including SharePoint, Delve and Office applications.

Workflow automation

Build automated workflows between apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more with Microsoft Flow.

Web and mobile app development

Quickly build and publish custom business apps for web and mobile with PowerApps. Choose from templates or start from scratch to extend your business data – no coding required.

All Office 365 for business plans include:

Reliability

Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).

Security icon, learn about data security on the Office 365 Trust Center

Security

Cutting-edge security practices with five layers of security and proactive monitoring help keep customer data safe.

Privacy icon, learn about data privacy on the Office 365 Trust Center

Administration

Deploy and manage Office 365 across your company, no IT expertise required. You can add and remove user in minutes.

Up to date

No need to pay for version upgrades; updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Office 365 customers regularly.
COMPONENT REQUIREMENT

Computer and processor Windows: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core. 2.0 GHz or greater recommended for Skype for Business.

macOS: Intel processor

Memory Windows: 4GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)

macOS: 4 GB RAM

Hard disk Windows: 4.0 GB of available disk space

macOS: 10 GB of available disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended or APFS)

Operating system Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2

macOS: Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.

Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.

Browser The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.

Product Details
KLQ-00210
KLQ-00210

QUESTION: What methods of payment do you accept?

ANSWER: All prices shown are in Australia dollars and are the total price including GST for Australian buyers.  There are no added costs.

Payment methods accepted-

We accept Visa & Mastercard through CommWeb (Commonwealth bank) or Paypal.  You can also checkout using your Paypal account if you have one.

We also accept direct deposit payments (details are provided when checking out).

QUESTION: When will I receive my Product Key Purchase?

ANSWER:  If not listed as an instant email delivery others are emailed within 1-24 business hours excluding weekends and public holidays.

QUESTION: What should I do if I don’t receive an email?

ANSWER: Please contact us if you have not received your delivery email within 24 business hours after first checking your emails spam and junk folder.

QUESTION: What is your return policy?

ANSWER: There are no refunds or returns once a license has been emailed to the buyer.

Before purchasing we recommend the following:

Review the System Requirements and ensure you know exactly what software or programmes you will receive and their expected performance.

QUESTION: What do I do if I can’t install or activate my software?

ANSWER: Common install and activation problems can occur if you have a previous or trial version currently installed on your computer.  Uninstall these and try a clean install.

If necessary turn off any firewalls which may be preventing the installation and antivirus software.

Ensure the product key when inserted has no errors.

If you receive an "Invalid Key" message please contact us so we can check that there was no errors in the product key provided you. 

QUESTION: Do you provide a warranty?

ANSWER: Software Site warrants that all product keys provided will activate and validate with their respective manufacturers. We do not warrant any manufacturers software program, successful downloads, running of the software on your computer or any other technical problem that inhibits the downloading or running of the software program for which the license was purchased for.  We do not own nor do we sell any software program as it remains the property of the publisher we can only guarantee that the license purchased is valid to activate the software program it was purchased for.

QUESTION: Do you ship packages or media with downloaded purchases?

ANSWER: Downloaded software includes only the product key or serial number purchased that is sent via email along with the download link.  No retail box or package will be shipped to customers purchasing a download.

QUESTION: Will the product key activate the trial version I already have installed on my computer.

ANSWER: Most retail versions will activate currently installed trial versions however licenses distributed as oem, education and computer programmers versions cannot activate the installed retail trial version.  Licenses can only activate the program application and version they are distributed for otherwise an invalid key response will be displayed or some other error message.

QUESTION: Can I use the license key to renew my current subscription?

ANSWER:    Yes the licenses can be used to renew your existing subscription or to start a new subscription.

QUESTION:  I still have weeks/months left in my current subscription.  Can I purchase in advance at the special price?

ANSWER:  Yes you can purchase now and activate your license key at a later date.  The subscription period only begins when you activate the software.

QUESTION:  Are the license key Australian license

ANSWER:  Yes the product keys are Australian license keys which are used in Au/NZ region.  Once activated, you can use them overseas as you travel.

QUESTION: Why am I receiving an invalid key error message when inserting my product key.

ANSWER:

1. Please ensure you do not already have a previously installed version on your computer and if so uninstall.

2. Please ensure you have downloaded the correct product version as product keys will only activate the version they are issued for.

3. Please check that you have inserted the correct product key with no errors.

4. If all the above fail please contact us and send a screenshot of the inserted product license and the resulting error message so we can investigate the issue and refund or replace with another license if necessary. 

QUESTION: I purchased a product key and cannot download the program can I get a refund.

ANSWER: No. We make no guarantees that any user can download any software program successfully and not encounter any problems.  It is the buyers responsibility to ensure that their computer meets all the system requirements to install the chosen application.  Most links provided to download the software program are the manufacturers official download site.  We are not responsible for anyones computer problems that may be encountered downloading and installing a program.  We only sell the license to activate the chosen software application and warrant that the program will activate with the license we provided. 

QUESTION: Do you guarantee that the program will download and operate on my computer.

ANSWER: No. We cannot make any such guarantee.  We do guarantee that the product key you purchase is a genuine and valid and will activate the program it was distributed for. 

QUESTION: How can I contact you if I have a question that is not addressed here?

ANSWER: We are committed to our customers as our reputation clearly reflects.  If you have a question, email us at buy@cheapasales.com  We respond to all emails within 24 hours, usually within hours. Although you can also phone us business hours we prefer to answer emails so we can keep track and have a record of the problem through an email thread which we can refer to.

Contact us

optional
2 other products in the same category:

Reference: 799366052395

Brand: Microsoft

Microsoft Office 365 Family 6 users PC/MAC 1Yr Email Delivery

This is a email delivery. You will receive your product key license and instructions upon receipt of payment .      • For up to 6 users. • For use on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android*) • Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote, Outlook, plus Publisher and Access for PC only • 1TB...

Price $115.00
More
Instant email delivery

Reviews

Reviews can be placed by customers that purchased this product